The Events Centre needs your help!
We are applying for a significant amount of funding that will allow an upgrade of our facilities. We need your support to help us secure this funding.
What’s the problem?
The Events Centre has been the premier performing arts centre on the Sunshine Coast since 1980 and has welcomed many patrons, performers, schools, businesses and charities through its doors in this time. It’s been an incredible 37 years but the building is showing its age and needs some significant upgrades to continue to deliver a high quality experience for its many patrons.
Our proposed upgrades include:
- A covered set-down area at the front of the Centre
- A lift between the car park and foyer
- A new disabled toilet
- A new air conditioning system
This is a taste of the most pressing issues for the Centre at present. Further support from our community could see us making additional upgrades.
How you can help:
We need the community’s support to show the Federal Government just how much this upgrade would mean for our community. Have your say and help us get started on this project that will benefit so many in our Sunshine Coast community. Here’s how you can help.
- Write us a letter of support. Address it to The Events Centre, PO Box 5, Caloundra QLD 4551. Or, you can drop it into the Centre.
Or, email it to email@example.com.
- Complete our survey by clicking HERE
- Attend a community information session to let us know your thoughts. These are on Thursday 9 February at The Events Centre at 10am and 6pm. Come to either or both.
- Pledge to partner with The Events Centre in a monetary or business arrangement to help with further upgrades, cultural or business events or other opportunities.
We don’t have much time!
We must submit our application soon and we need your letters and responses before 14 February. Share this with as many people as you can so we can prove this is a proud, positive and passionate community that would truly benefit from this funding.