PROMAC PRODUCTIONS’ PIRATES OF PENZANCE PRESENTED BY THE EVENTS CENTRE
For a number of years Promac Productions have toured their unique versions of classic Gilbert & Sullivan musicals. Undoubtedly the most critically acclaimed and most popular is The Pirates Of Penzance … and with a cast of only 6.
The Pirates hit the road again in 2018 for their 21st Anniversary (and final) tour. This fast paced and beautifully sung production tours with a full set and costumes. Beware, in 2018 this true family musical comedy will contain nuts and Donald Trump additives”…Hilarious !!
The stellar cast:
• Lead by musical theatre star Philip Gould as the swashbuckling “Pirate King”
• Veteran comic baritone Brian Hannan as the major general and the police sergeant
• International soprano Alison Jones as Mabel
• Opera Australia mezzo soprano Caroline Vercoe as Ruth
• Chris McKenna as Frederic
• Dominic Woodhead as the musical director on piano.
“I Am The Pirate King”, “Policeman’s Lot is Not a Happy One”, “Cat Like Tread”, “Poor Wandering One”, are just a few of the hit songs performed in this production.
So say farewell to The Pirates as they sail off into the sunset, but not before providing the whole family with a truly great time in the theatre.