1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
2. Entry is open to Sunshine Coast Events Centre Pty Ltd trading as The Events Centre fans aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the promotional period, visit www.facebook.com/theeventscentre.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Multiple entries are not permitted. Each entry must be submitted in accordance with entry requirements.
7. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
8. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Sunshine Coast Events Centre Pty Ltd trading as The Events Centre and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for our own marketing to you.
9. There will be one prize draw conducted for this promotion. The prize draw will be conducted at 20 Minchinton St, Caloundra QLD 4551 within 48 hours the competition closing.
10. Winner of the draw will be notified by email and on Facebook within two (2) days of the draw. The Winner will have their name published on www.facebook.com/theeventscentre
11. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and NOT at the time of submission by the entrant. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this promotion.
12. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winner should allow 2 days to receive their prize from the Promoter’s validation of the prize draw, or the prize draw to award an unclaimed prize (if required) and not claimed within 2 days of the announcement of the winners. The prize must be picked up by the winner from 20 Minchinton Street, Caloundra.
15. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
16. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
17. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
18. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e); any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
20. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or organisers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
21. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages to the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time, without remuneration, for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, service provided, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. The Promoter is Sunshine Coast Events Centre Pty Ltd Trading As The Events Centre (ABN 38 127 655 510) of 20 Minchinton St, Caloundra QLD 4551. Telephone (07) 5491 4240.