the events centre - TICKETING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Due to COVID-19 restrictions all below terms and conditions will apply to ALL future events until further notice.
All terms and conditions are in addition to our regular ticketing terms and conditions.
The Events Centre is now at 100% capacity. There will be patrons occupying seats directly next to, behind and in front of you during the event. If you require changes to your seating allocation please contact the box office.
maintain social distancing
Keep 1.5 metres away from other social groups at all times, when arriving at the venue and queuing at the bar.
have your ticket ready
Make sure you know your seat allocation as staff will be keeping a safe distance and not touching tickets or phones.
stay in seat
There is no general admission.
You must stay in your allocated seat.
- Contact details, along with seating allocation, will be kept by TEC for 56 days from the date of the performance.
- Patrons agree that all contact information will be available to public health officers upon request.
- The Events Centre will not share contact information with any third party other than the relevant health authority, and will not use the information for
- Tickets will be issued as print at home or box office collection. No tickets will be mailed.
- Patrons who select print at home must print their PDF ticket/s or have available on phone prior to events for validation.
- Seating will be allocated by the venue based on the size of the group, time of booking and venue configuration, to allow compliance with current social distancing requirements.
- Due to COVID restrictions, the venue reserves the right to change seating arrangements at any time.
- If available, tickets purchased at the venue will be by contactless payment methods only.
AT YOUR EVENT:
- Patrons are encouraged to bring their own masks and wear them when entering and exiting the Venue.
- Patrons must not attend if they are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever).
- There is no general admission. You must stay in your allocated seat.
- Patrons must not attend if they are sick, have been overseas or travelled to any COVID-19 hotspots in the previous fortnight.
- Patrons may be asked health screening questions on arrival to the venue and may be temperature checked.
- If you are unwell please refrain from attending events at The Events Centre.
- Patrons agree to abide by all social distancing and health protocols.
- Patrons agree to follow the instructions of venue staff at all times.
- If patrons do not comply with protocols, or authorised requests, they may be asked to leave immediately without refund or further recourse.
- Refunds or exchange of tickets will be available to any customer who has developed any COVID-19 symptoms after the purchase of tickets, or who has come into contact with anyone who is symptomatic or is a confirmed case.
- Patrons acknowledge that while the venue has taken all reasonable health and safety precautions to keep the audience, staff and performers safe, patrons enter the venue at their own risk without recourse to claim against the venue regarding health outcomes.