the events centre - TICKETING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Due to COVID-19 restrictions all below terms and conditions will apply to ALL future events until further notice.
All terms and conditions are in addition to our regular ticketing terms and conditions.
buy together, to sit togther
Tickets will be sold in group allocations. We cannot seat you together at a later date. It is a requirement that all seating is allocated. If you require changes to your seating allocation please contact the box office.
maintain social distancing
Keep 1.5 metres away from other social groups at all times, when arriving at the venue and queuing at the bar.
have your ticket ready
All tickets will be emailed to the ticket purchaser.
We ask all patrons to print your tickets at home or available on your smart device for inspection at the venue on arrival,
stay in seat
There is no general admission.
You must stay in your allocated seat.
- Contact details, along with seating allocation, will be kept by TEC for 56 days from the date of the performance.
- Patrons agree that all contact information will be available to public health officers upon request.
- The Events Centre will not share contact information with any third party other than the relevant health authority, and will not use the information for
- No tickets will be mailed or held for collection at the venue.
- Tickets will be issued in a digital, PDF format, and will be sent by email to the ticket purchaser, not individuals.
- Patrons must print their PDF ticket/s or have available on phone prior to events for validation.
- Seating will be allocated by the venue based on the size of the group, time of booking and venue configuration, to allow compliance with current social distancing requirements.
- Due to COVID restrictions, the venue reserves the right to change seating arrangements at any time.
- If available, tickets purchased at the venue will be by contactless payment methods only.
AT YOUR EVENT:
- Are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever).
- There is no general admission. You must stay in your allocated seat.
- Patrons must not attend if they are sick, have been overseas or travelled to any COVID-19 hotspots in the previous fortnight.
- Patrons may be asked health screening questions on arrival to the venue and may be temperature checked.
- If you are unwell please refrain from attending events at The Events Centre.
- Patrons agree to abide by all social distancing and health protocols.
- Patrons agree to follow the instructions of venue staff at all times.
- If patrons do not comply with protocols, or authorised requests, they may be asked to leave immediately without refund or further recourse.
- Refunds or exchange of tickets will be available to any customer who has developed any Covid-19 symptoms after the purchase of tickets, or who has come into contact with anyone who is symptomatic or is a confirmed case.
- Patrons acknowledge that while the venue has taken all reasonable health and safety precautions to keep the audience, staff and performers safe, patrons enter the venue at their own risk without recourse to claim against the venue regarding health outcomes.