Enter Strange Phenomena, howl with the Hounds Of Love and dance on the moors with Wuthering Heights.
Kate’s not there, but you are.
This award-winning cult cabaret pays glorious tribute to the music, fans and mythology of one of the most influential voices in British music.
From releasing ‘Wuthering Heights’ aged just 19 to selling out the Hammersmith Apollo nearly forty years later, Bush has always surprised and confounded her critics.
Through it all her fans have stayed strong. Whether you’ve been a ‘Fish Person’ for decades or recently joined the shoal via ‘Stranger Things’, there’s never been a better time to release your inner Bush and celebrate at this joyful, unique and mind-blowing show.
PERFORMED BY SARAH-LOUISE YOUNG
MADE WITH RUSSELL LUCAS
VIP THEATRE EXPERIENCE $99 per person
- Main course dinner in our restaurant pre-show
- Standard glass of wine or beer
- Premium seating in C or D rows in the Playhouse (tiered seating)
VIP CABARET EXPERIENCE $119 per person (SOLD OUT!)
- Two course dinner in our restaurant pre-show
- A bottle of wine (between 2) that can be transferred to the cabaret table during the performance
- Seating at an intimate cabaret table for two in the theatre – close to stage
- A selection of locally sourced cheese, blue, brie and cheddar accompanied with quince paste, dried fruits, assorted crackers pre-set to your cabaret table.
VIP DINING MENU: VIPs will be contacted closer to the event to make their dining selections.
Entree (Cabaret VIP – Choice of 1 on the following)
1. Amuse bouche- platter
2. Arancini balls, smoked salmon en croute, mini beef wellington bites.
Main course (All VIP – Choice of 1 on the following)
1. Char grilled chicken roasted kipfler potatoes, snow peas, grilled pumpkin, white wine cream sauce.
2. Seared snapper, pomme Anna, sautéed prawns, split green beans, peas, and sauce Jacqueline.