Permanent & Contract Positions
There are no permanent or contract positions currently available
Applications are sought for an experienced chef for an immediate start. The position is a 30 hour a week contract up to the end of the calendar year (with the possibility of extension).
The successful candidate must have the following skills and experience
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage a small team of staff member
- Must have flexible availability and be available to work on weekends, week days across days and evenings
- Work well in a fast pace and dynamic environment
- Work well within a small team to aid in the preparation, service and clean down of a wide range and styles of catering from functions and banquets through to cafe retail.
- Have experience in carrying out busy al a carte (cook to order) cafe services
- Must be trade qualified with at least 1 year experience in similar venues
- Must be able to work effectively in a team and unsupervised
- Maintain high levels of kitchen hygiene and organisation
- Have sound knowledge in Food Safety and HACCP
- Have a strong understanding of Workplace Health and Safety procedures
Closing Date: Monday 1 July 2019 (only shortlisted applicants will be contacted).
Work Experience & Volunteering
Please contact the Centre for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org