IAN MOSS & TROY CASSAR-DALEY at The Events Centre, Caloundra has been RESCHEDULED due to updates from QLD Health and travel restrictions within Australia.
We very much hope you will be able to attend the new date. Not only because Ian Moss & Troy Cassar-Daley are world-class performers and put on a spectacular show, but because artists and venues have been doing it extremely tough over the last 18 months. The support of people like you who go to live shows is so very much appreciated.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please read the following information very carefully.
Friday 5 August 2022
- KEEP YOUR TICKETS
- Your current tickets will be used for the rescheduled show
- You can print your eTickets and show them on your phone or collect them from the Box Office if you selected this option when purchasing
- Let us know if you can come to the new date or not via the following 2 options:
I CAN GO TO THE NEW DATE!
- That’s great! Click the link below to confirm your attendance.
- We will then tick you off our list and we will see you at the rescheduled date with your current tickets
- If you do not respond by the due date, we will assume you are attending the new date and you will not be eligible for a refund. The last date to submit is Friday 8 October 2021.
WHAT IF I CAN’T GO TO THE NEW DATE?
- Click the link below and fill out the form to let us know if you would like to request a refund or partial refund.
- All requests for a refund must be made by Friday 8 October 2021. If you have not submitted a request by this date, your tickets cannot be refunded.
- Your refund will be returned to the credit card you used to make the purchase, we will contact you if we need more information to process your refund
- Allow 1-2 weeks for your refund to be processed and to appear in your bank account.
Thanks for completing the appropriate form. We suggest that you don’t call the Box Office at this time as we are overwhelmed with requests. The best option is to register your response online via the links above.