WORLD OF MUSICALS at The Events Centre, Caloundra has been RESCHEDULED due to recent updates from QLD Health.
Read the following information very carefully.
- Tuesday 26 April 2022
- YOUR TICKETS WILL BE RE-ISSUED IN APRIL 2022
- If you selected eTickets when you purchased, we will send your tickets via email in April 2022.
- If you selected Box Office collection, you can collect your tickets from April 2022.
- Let us know if you can come to the new date or not via the following 2 options:
I CAN GO TO THE NEW DATE!
- That’s great! Click the link below to confirm your attendance.
- We will then tick you off our list and we will see you at the rescheduled date
- If you do not respond within 14 days, we will assume you are attending the new date and you will not be eligible for a refund. The last date to submit is Monday 9 August 2021.
WHAT IF I CAN’T GO TO THE NEW DATE?
- Click the link below and fill out the form to let us know if you would like to request a refund.
- Partial refunds – If you only need to refund part of your order, click the link below and let us know on the refund form
- All requests for a refund must be made within 14 days, the final date to submit is Monday 9 August 2021. If you have not submitted a request by this date, your tickets cannot be refunded.
- Your refund will be returned to the credit card you used to make the purchase.
- Refunding will begin on Monday 9 August, please allow 1-2 weeks from this date for the money to show in your account.
Thanks for completing the appropriate form. We suggest that you don’t call the Box Office at this time as we are overwhelmed with requests. The best option is to register your response online via the links above.