the events centre - covid conditions of entry
Our priority is to keep our patrons and staff safe. When entering the building we ask you follow the below conditions.
Patrons must provide their ticket on entry. Visitors that do not have a ticket must supply their details via the QR code provided. All personal information will be stored inline with The Privacy Act 1988 and The Ticketing Code Of Practice.
keep our community safe
If you are feeling unwell, traveled to a hotspots or overseas in the past 14 days, we ask that you do not enter the building.
Patrons are not permitted to enter The Events Centre if they:
- Are experiencing any flu or COVID-19 symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever).
- Have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (during the period of time in which the virus is contagious).
- Are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19.
- Reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of COVID-19 test.
- Have returned from international travel and failed to observe the government requirement to quarantine for 14 days.
Patrons entering the venue must:
- Agree to follow the instructions of venue staff at all times.
- Acknowledge that whilst the venue has taken all reasonable health and safety precautions to keep the audience, staff and performers safe, patrons enter the venue at their own risk without recourse to claim against the venue regarding health outcomes.