IMPORTANT – Due to covid restrictions the TEC COVID19 Conditions Of Entry terms and conditions will apply to ALL future bookings until further notice.
All terms and conditions are in addition to our regular ticketing terms & conditions listed below.
Our online box office offers a safe, secure credit card booking facility. To book tickets online, select the event and hit the “Book Now” button on the event’s page. You can then request to have your tickets held at the box office, print at home or mailed to you for an extra $2.00. Please ensure that you have Cookies enabled and that you have installed the latest version of your internet browser (eg. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) and that you have installed Adobe Flash player. You may need to wait a few seconds for certain content (eg the seat map) to load. A strong internet connection is required.
If you select print at home tickets as your ticket delivery method please ensure you PRINT a ticket for each seat you have booked.
How do I print my tickets? You will received a booking confirmation email with your tickets attached as a PDF. You will need to open the PDF attachment and print the ticket(s) to bring with you to present on entry. You also can reprint your tickets at any time by signing into your account.
Purchase tickets over the phone
Contact one of our friendly staff on (07) 5491 4240. Phone bookings incur a $6.00 dial and charge fee. If you have any special needs, please notify the staff at the time of booking.
Purchase tickets in Person
Visit our box office at 20 Minchinton Street, Caloundra. We are open Monday to Friday, 9am – 4pm. The box office is also open one hour prior to performances.
For large group bookings (such as schools, clubs etc), please contact the box office on (07) 5491 4240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket sale and Venue Terms and Conditions
The Events Centre Box Office acts as a ticketing agent and tickets sold by us are on behalf of “The Promoter”, the organisation responsible for presenting the event/performance.
Tickets are sold subject to:
- The conditions printed on the ticket (front and reverse)
- The Events Centre’s terms and conditions published on our website: www.theeventscentre.com.au
- The Promoter’s terms and conditions published on their website
- And in accordance with the Live Performance Australia (LPA) Ticketing Code of Practice.
Refunds and Exchanges
- Once a ticket purchase has been finalised, generally there is no right to a refund or exchange except as required by law and in accordance with LPA Ticketing Code of Practice
- When discretionary refunds are permitted, or in the event of the cancellation, relocation or rescheduling of a performance, monies will only be refunded using the same means originally used to purchase the ticket/s unless otherwise agreed.
- Some promoters will allow exchanges of tickets to an identical production on a different date, or exchange seating within the same production. Exchange fees may be charged, dependent upon the circumstances.
- The Promoter reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, use an understudy, alter ticket prices, and release additional seats or dates.
Ticket Re-sale and Transfer
- Tickets may be gifted, transferred or re-sold for face value.
- There can be risks associated with purchasing a ticket from a reseller, eg forgeries or tickets sold multiple times and patrons are advised caution.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are not purchased from The Events Centre or other authorised point of sale, are an unauthorised duplicated, forgeries, damaged or defaced in any way. The Events Centre reserves the right to request proof of identity and proof of purchase in the event that a duplicate copy of a ticket is presented.
- Tickets must not be resold or offered for resale at a price higher than the price printed on the ticket. If a ticket is re-sold in violation of this condition, the ticket may cancelled without refund or exchange and the bearer of the ticket may be denied admission.
- If The Events Centre reasonably believes that a ticket has been purchased with a stolen credit card or acquired fraudulently, the ticket may be cancelled without refund or exchange and the bearer of the ticket may be denied admission.
- Latecomers may only be admitted at the discretion of management at a suitable break in the performance.
- The ticket holder must comply with all of the venue’s phones, photography and video recording stipulations as a condition of admission to the event. Terms may vary per performance and are advertised at entry.
- The ticket holder must comply with all of the venue’s liquor licensing and stipulations outlining alcohol entry into the theatre. Terms may vary per performance and are advertised at entry.
- Patrons are not permitted to smoke inside the venue.
- Patrons who disrupt a performance, affect the enjoyment of other patrons or who are drunk and disorderly may be asked to leave the venue without refund of ticket purchase.
- Due to the potential for duplication or fraud, general admission tickets cannot be re-issued if misplaced or lost. General admission tickets cannot be mailed and must be collected from the box office.
- Terms and conditions remain in effect even if the ticket is given or sold to someone else and therefore any subsequent holder of the ticket is bound by the same terms and conditions
- Some events may have special conditions. Please refer to the event web page at www.theeventscentre.com.au